Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My First Post

I love to talk about money- but my wife dislikes my disclosing stuff. But if I don't disclose stuff- I don't have a valuable tool for taking apart all of the issues surrounding money which I'm passionate about discussing. She insinuates that I am bragging some times but that is not actually her opinion nor her concern. She doesn't want details to be known and she also doesn't want people to form opinions about whether we are cheap for example (we are very frugal, we are not cheap. Is that something a cheap person would say?).

So I am blogging. It's possible that family and friends will find this blog- but it's unlikely. That's good enough. By the way- we are not rich by American standards- though we aren't bad off. Future looks great though and this is because of our relationship with the money we do make. A good snake-charmer will be close enough to profit, and far enough to stay clear of the venom- whose target is the human heart of course. We must then be methodical and excellent in planning our finances- while preserving purity and generosity. We must be like a candle enclosed in glass- bright in the night yet safe in the storm.

No comments: