Friday, July 25, 2008

VISIT TO CHINA (first entry)

I have been to China many times. The first time I came - I lived here for a half year, returned for a Summer and returned for another six months, during which second six month duration I got married. Yadda yadda yadda, ten years and two boys later, here I am again in the city (Chang Chun) where I met my wife, to pick up my son's Ethan (neerly 8 years old) and Elijah (nearly 6). They have been here for three months, living with their uncle and learning to speak Chinese better. I'd have more pictures and stuff but I have been without luggage since I arrived. I've been in the same clothes for five days now. The airport finally located my one small suitcase and we are going to pick it up this morning. (hopefully it's the correct suit-case they found)

No comments: