Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Visit to China (third entry)

As some of you know, I've been keeping a video journal. Go to my video channel, 'Guoji Ren' on that journal to see the video and info re: this experience. Check back on that page later I don't plan to publish any more video until I return from China. Presently there are three videos- especially check back at least a month from now if you happen to actually be interested enough- I have so much video that I can't edit it all from here and enjoy my vacation. What I have edited and posted I did a crude job of for time constraints. Later, expect higher resolution video, wipes and fades, more taken out during a more rigorous editing process etc. In some future blog entry, I should have some more photos for you (besides the ones my son took which I posted previously that is). I haven't taken as many pictures- I've been more interested in video- but I should focus on taking some more pictures before I return. I'm sure they will be important to us- though I am not a good photographer.
  • Guoji Ren (the term means "international person/people")

No comments: